Subject: Re: PixPro2 now shipping
From: [email-masked] (Dan J. Rockwell)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 21:10:47 -0400 (EDT)

> 
> Axiom software began shipping Pixel 3D Professional Version 2
> yesterday. It has an entirely revamped interface and a couple
> dozen significant new features. AGA support. PostScript support. ARexx.
> Object painting. Surface painting. Hierarchy support. Etc. etc.
> Call 1-800-49-AXIOM for more info or 1-612-894-0596 if the 800
> nbr won't work from your locale.
> 
> Ask about the upgrade price if you own any earlier version of
> Pixel 3D.
> 
> Harv
> [email-masked]
> 

I hear this is the Amiga product from them.  Too bad.

I wonder how well the postscripit conversion works.

dan